The mistletoe is being hung, twinkling lights are being strung around trees and letters are being sent to Father Christmas.
Nestled amongst the chalets at Bath Christmas Market is The Guildhall, where we will be giving you the chance to sample our wines and buy some Christmas gifts for your friends and family.
From winter warmers that will keep you cosy on a long winter evening to fizz bound to get the New Year’s Eve party started, there will be plenty for you to try and take home.
There will also be delicious snacks for you to tuck into, as Somerset Charcuterie combine hearty West Country flavours with traditional European methods to create their salami, chorizo and cured meats, while Gould’s Cheddar will be sharing their traditional farmhouse cheeses.
But that’s not all, here are FIVE more reasons you should book your ticket to Laithwaite’s Festive Wine Tasting now:
- You will be warmly welcomed by our team with a glass of chilled sparkling wine to get you into the party spirit.
- You can avoid the hustle and bustle of the Christmas market outside while you sample more than 30 delicious wines in the opulent surroundings.
- The passionate wine makers behind our bestselling wines will be on hand to answer questions and tell the stories behind the bottles, including the talents behind Bodegas Fontana from Spain and Seifried from Nelson, New Zealand.
- Our friendly team will be offering educated guidance, helping to pour the wine and will be able to answer any questions you may have.
- All orders placed on the evening will benefit from an exclusive event discount and FREE delivery when you order more than six bottles, all delivered in time for Christmas!
Take a look at our photos from last year’s Festive Wine Tasting.
There are two sessions at the event on Saturday 8th December, join us between 1pm and 3.30pm or from 6pm to 8.30pm.
Tickets are £27 per person all of your wine samples, an exclusive tasting glass and a wine brochure.
Book your tickets for our Festive Wine Tasting here.